1) GEVA-BOT PATROLLER, Robotic cleaning solution for PEG® solar power plants
The GEVA-BOT Patroller is a reliable and user-friendly robot for module cleaning, which is in commercial use globally over the last 15 years. It can be supplied for both wet and dry cleaning. Its width varies from 1 meter up to 6 meters. The robot width required for the PEG® is ~1m or ~2m wide, subject to the module dimensions and orientation. It is lightweight (~12kg for the ~1m brush width) and easy to carry and operate. It is powered by a battery which can last up to 4 hours. A trailer with a water tank can be supplied as well, which can be towed by an SUV/Truck/Tractor during the cleaning process.
- Can operate in most environments and climates
- Quick site setup and simple operation
- Significant reduction of cleaning time by up to 50%
|Length||1 m (3,3 ft)**||2 m (6,6 ft)**|
|Speed||3 secs/m |
|Cleaning speed||~220 modules/hour||~470 modules/hour|
|1 liter/Panel |
|Weight||12.5 kg (27.6 lbs)||16 kg (35.3 lbs)|
|Battery operation time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 3.5 hours|
|Battery charging time||6 hours||6 hours|
|Warranty||12 month||12 month|
**: The Robot length is customized according to the module actual sizes.
2) SolarCleano robot, Robotic cleaning solution for PEG® solar power plants
About SolarCleano (robot supplier)
Your all-in-one solar panel cleaning solution. The SolarCleano F1 is a remote controlled solar panel cleaning robot with the highest cleaning capacity. Suitable for wet and dry cleaning on any type of solar installaitons. Use of this robot requires is subject to approval from the module manufacturer. SolarCleano is a Luxembourg-based robotics company aiming at providing innovative robotic solutions to the solar panel cleaning industry.
About Solarco Cleaning (service provider)
- Solarco Cleaning – providing module cleaning services in Belgium, NL, France & UK
- Extensive experience with PEG EW in the NL using SolarCleano F1 robot
- Performance: ~4K modules/day ~1.6 sqm modules surface area) = ~6,400 sqm/day.
3) Gal-In system, a cost-effective cleaning system for PEG® PV solar power plants
The Gal-In module cleaning solution is lightweight, only 18 kg (40lb) and easy to operate. Its axis allows comfortable transportation and guarantees complete contact between the brush and the modules during the cleaning. Its 10 water nozzles allow homogenous distribution of water on the complete surface of the module for efficient cleaning.
Two operators are required to operate with each person located on opposite sides of the PEG block. The brush is moved by pulling a rope. Based on its global use ~865 modules can be cleaned per hour with two operators. This system is suitable for small-scale projects and remote sites. The system is frequently and commercially used at PEG sites in Israel and India.
Jurchen Technology India Private Limited
414, The Summit Business Bay (Omkar)
Andheri – Kurla Rd, Opposite to Cinemax, Chakala,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400093. India.
Board No. Phone: +91 22 4968 9797
4) Telescopic Arm by Qleen (PTS System Qleen)
Motor brush “Vario light 50”
- 50 cm (~20 in) width
- 4,7 kg (10.4 lb) weight
- Standard pole 1.6 m (~5 ft) long, with an extendable arm of up to 12m (~39 ft) long
- Easy „click-in“ function to lock the extendable arm
- Very light
- Diameter: 42 mm (~1.6 in)
- Additional extension up to 15m (~49 ft) is possible.
- A standard PEG block which is up to 30x30m (max) (~98×98 ft), can be cleaned easily. The use of a glide shoe, a semi-circular brush, is recommended to prevent the pole from scratching the modules.
- Gel battery: lasts approx. for one working day
- Cable tray 50 m (164 ft)
- No electricity generator nor suction pump are required
Simple to setup and operate. Everything other than the water tank is provided with the Qleen system, including the electric power (battery), suction pump and cable tray. The cleaning of a PEG block requires access from both edges of the block since the maximum pole length is 15 m (~49 ft).
Technical and economic specifications
- Cleaning speed: ~180 sqm per man-hour (with an experienced operator)
- Approx. 200 liter water / hour
- The system requires minimal maintenance. There is a fine filter at the water inlet, which has to be cleaned regularly. Apart from charging the battery there is nothing else to do. No regular inspection required.
- The manufacturer Lehmann has delivered more than 1,200 QLEEN tools during the last 8 years for different regions globally in the Middle East, North Africa, South and Central America and Europe.